Internet and Businesses Online Articles from EzineArticles.com

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Will - I am The Alpha and The Omega. I Am God In Action Part 2

THE THUNDER OF CREATION

From the book. Sacred Texts; THE BOOK GNOSTIC
GOSPELS. (Alan Jacobs and Introduction by Revd Dr
Vrej N. Nersessian)



A unique revelation by a mysterious Female Deity, stressing the
importance of the essential ''I am-ness''. Also known as the ''Perfect
Mind'', it contains parallels with ancient Indian literature which refers
to the I AM form.
I have issued from a Great Power and visit all who contemplate me; I
have discovered by those who search diligently.

Pay attention those that meditate upon me, and listen well!
All of you who are patiently waiting, take me to your Self!
Don't dismiss me from your mind and don't let your inner voices
despise me; don't forget me at any time or place; be watchful!
I am the first and the last, I am both respect and ignored, I am both
harlot and holy.
I am wife and virgin, mother and daughter, organs of my mother,
barren, yet many are my sons.

3I am She whose marriage is auspicious, but I am husband less.
I am the midwife who doesn't carry the balm of birth pains. I am bride
and groom sired by spouse; I am mother of my father, sister of my
husband, and he's my son.
I am slave of He who anointed me, I am ruler of my children, but He is
the One from whom I was born. He shall be my Son in time; my
strength is from Him!

I am the rod of His potency in His youthful virility, and He is the staff
of my old age. Whatever He wills, happens.
I am the unfathomable silence and the thought that comes often, the
voice of many sounds, and the word that appears frequently.
I am the meaning of my Name. Why am I despised? Do you love me
and hate those who love me too?
If you deny me then admit me, You who pretend to tell the truth about
me, really lie.

Yet you who've lied about me also tell the 
Truth. If you know me,
forget me, and those who don't know me, let them know!
I am knowledge and ignorance. I am embarrassment and effrontery,
shameless and ashamed. I am courage and fright.
I am war and peace. Listen! I am disgraced yet almighty.
Notice my poverty and richness. Don't be unkind to me when I'm thrown out upon the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment