Internet and Businesses Online Articles from EzineArticles.com

Thursday 15 December 2016

My Post to the MP Mr Nic Dakin

Hi, Mr Nic Dakin, MP from Scunthorpe







I am Mario Nunes, one of the many that vote and trust on you to represent us in the parliament, and I am Portuguese origins, that come to the U.K. some 20 years ago in an adventure because we don’t have jobs in Portugal.
And in 2013 I had a small accident at work, smashing my right leg, on the femur, in which, I had some screws from a previous road accident in Portugal (a lorry comes in front of my motorbike and I had only time to jump) .Like I am trying to say, I smash my leg against to troly corner, in the same direction where I have some screws from my previous accident, that give me extreme pain, and take every day for my entire life 4 pills of morphine. I make 3 operations in Leeds hospital but the extreme pain still is the same and doing this I am 99% of disable, and I read in a newspaper and heard on the BBC News, that some MPs and the Government are preparing to make some cuts into the disable persons, which this turns to all of the disable a nightmare, because most of us can’t work and even try to found work and/or aren’t jobs adequate for the disabled.
Also, there a crisis problem that must be fixed; the social care need £2,5 billion to tackle the problem.


The MPs and the Government have the idea to cut the foreign aid of £12.5 billions to tackle this problem and other that maybe occur. This, in fact, it isn’t a very bad idea at all, but it will quite sure political issues to our foreign policies and to the good/excellent image that United kingdom has, and of course between the U.K. and to all of these foreign countries that receive the aid!
So, my suggestion, if you give me the permission, is instead of making the cuts in this £12,5 billion at once and/or forever, make these cuts for all the less need it for a period of one year and take this amount of money to tackle the social care crisis and to the disable persons, and many other issues like the NHS, more youngest formation in courses, help them financially to get a course, to get a job, and so prepare them for the new jobs that will come in near future or other!
And, so, the year after, give the £12,5 billion to the foreign countries aid.
Like that, the U.K. don’t get a political image problem and the U.K. still stay in a good international image.


Most of these countries don’t really need all these £12.5 billions and not more than the U.K. need at the present moment.
Because it is not only the UK Government give so much money in foreign aid. Even Portugal, France, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Poland, Russia, USA, Brazil, Japan, Australia and much other more give to them billions in aid.
So, if they don’t need a really have desperate situation that need all these billions from UK and now a days like we need.
And with the billions that all the other countries give to them, will tackle their problems for a while, and we can fix our issues and the year after we can give to them the £12.5 billions in foreign aid. One year us, one year them.


With this post I don’t to making your head, idea or in any other way make a control of you or what you represent, but to help you and member you that maybe you forgot this option. And I think it is my duty of UK citizen to help my country and help the country where I live, giving some ideas that maybe, tackle some issues like the social care crisis!


My vote of confidence was for you in the last elections, and because I know that you are like me a good/excellent person, and hope we can fix this and other that exist in the United Kingdom.
Thank you for your consideration,
With the compliments of the season.


Best regards.
A supporter of you, please support the above; Mr Mario Nunes





MY POST TO THE MP MR NIC DAKIN

OTOHITS.NET - FAST AND EFFICIENT AUTOSURF, AND TOTALLY FREE
Otohits.net, fast and efficient autosurf

Free Website Visitors

3 comments:

  1. Please, help to support MP Mr Nic Dakin, to do the above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    It works. My reminder of the crazy Foreign UK and other countries Aid must stop!

    because nowadays we here in Europe live the same or worst problems like the Aid Countries has.

    A BIG WELL DONE TO OUR MP Nic Dakin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they stop another UK and Other Foreign Aid to help to make a African Spice Girls.

    Oh my God help us! We are starving in UK and the UK Government are send £10 Million to Ethiopia to make an look like African Space Girls!

    There after they pass all The Sarah Desert to come to Europe and to UK thinking they will give away money to make what they want.

    PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete