Internet and Businesses Online Articles from EzineArticles.com

Friday 8 December 2017

FROM THE BOOK; STATEMENTS OF JESUS CHRIST




Week 64th - I AM BIOLOGICAL IMMORTAL IN THE 900 ZILLIONS IMMUNE SYSTEM CELLS AND ATOMS, WHAT CREATOR IS, SOON:



I AM BIOLOGICAL IMMORTAL IN THE 900 ZILLIONS IMMUNE SYSTEM...  THE INVISIBLE PRESENCE IN EVERYTHING THAT IS VISIBLE, I AM BIOLOGICAL IMMORTAL IN THE 900 ZILLIONS IMMUNE SYSTEM.. , IN HAPPINESS, ENJOYMENT AND HAPPINESS AT ALL.







 There are many who believe that torment the body, deprive him of lawful pleasures become more spiritual.
There are still plenty who interpret, mistakenly, the words of Jesus when He said: " If you want to be perfect,,, carries the heavy cross and thus believe that the poor should not enjoy to get that needs and the patient does not fight for your health.
The Nazarene taught: "Come and ye shall receive, that your Happiness is full". Denny yourself and load with the cross and follow me eliminate that I always selfish you are looking for your convenience at the expenses of others.
This I spoke to Jesus and not over burning them the body




No comments:

Post a Comment